3.00 PM – 5.00 PM
“Differential Experience to COVID-19 and its Control Measures in India”
- Md. Gufran Alam from Aman Biradari Trust (New Delhi)
- Rohini Chhari from Bhoomi Gramotthan Evam Shabhagi Gramin Vikas Sanstha, Morena (Madhya Pradesh)
- Lilawati Waghare from Amhi Aamchya Aarogya Sathi, Gadhchiroli (Maharashtra)
- C. Mahadeva from Zilla Budakattu Girijana Abhivruddhi Sangha
- Atish Indrekar from Budhan Theatre
- Dilfaraz from SAMARA
A “learning together” workshop-cum-webinar
- What can we learn about the pandemic’s experience in particular individuals/communities/
- What brought about such a vulnerability in the first place?
- How could we mitigate the effects of such vulnerability in similar contexts?