We have supported student research in the form of field grants to students pursuing Master of Public Health (MPH) at AMCHSS. Six students have received fled grants so far:
1. Sajitha S (2016) - Menopause related symptoms and their correlates : A community based cross sectional study in Kollam district.
2. Dr. Dhanashri Bagal (2016) - Tuberculosis Mortality and Risk factors for death in newly diagnoised TB patients with tuberculosis registered under RNTCP in Bilaspur district, Chhattisgarh.
3. Dr.Vikram K Sahane (2015)- Health care seeking behavior for stroke in rural Gadchiroli, Maharashtra: an exploratory study using qualitative methods
4. Sumitha T S (2015) - Individual and social-environmental level protective factors for institutionalized adolescents' mental health: a study among adolescents in childrens' homes under the Integrated Child Protection Scheme, Kerala.
5. Bevin Vinay Kumar (2014) - Access to health care among under five children in the Banjara community, Karnataka
6. Tijo George (2014) - Prevalence of potentially malignant oral disorders: a comparative study among interstate migrant labourers and general population in Kochi corporation